Sunday, September 27, 2015

A NEW APPROACH - Curated travel in Port Douglas.

BINDU MEDIA - Worldwide

Like many locals, visitors and tour operators I am disheartened by the absolute rubbish that gets written about Port Douglas Daintree by visiting journalists. 


That is where I come in. I am not visiting, I am not getting free things and I have a passion for accuracy in reporting on a place where I have lived for more than 30 years. On top of that my partner and I are experienced in tourism here. We pioneered dawn wildlife tours and B & B accommodation in the Douglas Shire. We were also the first bloggers and App writers.

Today I have started on the BINDU Media guide to Port Douglas Daintree.

In the first line of my brief:
Be authoritative, conversational, enthusiastic but candid and direct in your writing style.








.



No comments:

Post a Comment